Pre-existing quartets and piano trios as well as individual musicians and auditors/listeners are welcome
- Acceptance will depend upon the number of applicants and the need for balanced instrumentation in assembling the participants into full quartets and trios.
- Fees include a non-refundable deposit of $500 per participant and $300 per auditor/listeners.
- Payment in full is due upon receipt of acceptance.
- In the case of applicants who are not accepted, deposits will be returned.
- Neither Dunked House Hotel nor Amadeus are responsible for personal property or personal injury.
- We recommend personal travel insurance in case of your unforeseen cancellation.
EARLY REGISTRATION IS ENCOURAGED AS ENROLLMENT IS LIMITED
Application and full payment due: June 1, 2017
Final Acceptance Notification: May 2, 2017
Payment in full due: Upon receipt of acceptance
No refunds after March 15, 2017
FEES include a non-refundable deposit of $500 per participant and $300 per auditor/listener:
- Participant Deposit: USD $ 500
- Auditor/listener Deposit: USD $ 300
- Participant – Single Room: USD $ 3,070
- Participant – Double Room: USD $ 3,320
- Auditor/Listener – Single Room: USD $ 2,670
- Auditor/Listener – Double Room: USD $ 2,970
- Spouse/Partner of Player: Sightseeing tour fee: USD $ 125
- Please mail your application deposit fees ($500 per participant and $300 per auditor) to: